Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The rest is still unwritten.

I have this feeling that something big is about to happen.

I think its a combination of a lot of circumstances. After a really rough year, I've taken the past few months to regain my balance and composure and now that I've reached an acceptable level of ok-ness it's time for my next step. Another part of it is my unfulfillment in my job; the fact that my eyes are wide open looking for the next positive opportunity that may come along. I'm well aware that my mindset controls my every thought, every action that takes place in my life, and being a very impulsive person my mindset tends to change without a second's notice. So having reached this point where I'm feeling unappreciated doing my full time job, noncommittal about where I'm building a clientele, and overall unsettled about where I am and what I'm doing here, its no surprise that I'm wondering if this is where I belong. On top of all that, I'm in a place right now where I'm not desperately looking for someone, nor am I unavailable, and I'm definitely not just going to jump head first into something I feel so-so about it, but I'd be happy to start something with someone if they were the right person for me. I have room to be picky because I'm not in any rush.

So it feels like something big is on the horizon.... could it be a move? A new job? A boyfriend? Only time will tell.

Today is where your book begins....
The rest is still unwritten.

No comments: