Saturday, February 10, 2007

I am...

drunk and I shouldn't be posting.

Now that thats out of the way, I think I'm addicted to attention. I just went out downtown by myself in the hopes that I would be talked to/danced with/hit on/complimented/noticed. Is that wrong?

I ended up buying all my own drinks (minus Drewski's, thank you) but got some offers to buy me one. I had a number of dance invitations. One guy said when I was "ready to roll with the big boys" I should let him know. I gave my number to two attractive, good looking, elligible (sp) bachelors. I got many compliments.

I didn't hear from any of my friends I had hoped would be out downtown (thanks Matt). I ran into two (their twins) of my bosses at one of my jobs (they also own the club I was at). I drank lots of expensive alcohol (my wallet is unhappy).

I'm pretty sure my makeup looks hot, my lashes look real and my cleavage looks inviting. I was thankful for the attention. Now off to bed...

Goodnight....! (Too drunk to blog.. how awkward)

No comments: